Request for Offers: Audit of Financial Statements for the years 2019-2021
STIKK invites auditing companies to bid for performing the audit services according to IFRS and the policies of ATK, for the financial years from 01.01.2019 until 31.12.2021.
Publication date: 22 January 2019
Closing date: 4 February 2019, time 16:00
Date of notification: latest on 29 February 2019 (After the Meeting of the Assembly, which is scheduled during February 2019)
Contract objective: Service agreement
Contracting authority: Kosovo Association of Information and Communication Technology (STIKK)
In addition to their bid, the interested parties must submit additional required documentation, which is listed in the following:
– Business registration certificate,
– Tax registration certificate,
– Licenses from the competent authorities to perform the duty,
– Reference that showcases similar jobs done,
– CVs of the auditors that will audit.
The bid must contain:
– The general audit plan,
– Proposed timeline (deadline),
– Request for the documents that must be prepared in advance by the NGO,
– Fees of auditors,
– The total amount of the audit (If in any case, the costs do not include or specify the VAT, STIKK will consider VAT as part of the costs).
The bids must be submitted exclusively in a sealed enveloped on the following address “Rexhep Mala 28, Prishtinë, 10000, Republika e Kosovës”.
Request for Offers: Audit of Financial Statements for the years 2019-2021 (Albanian only): https://stikk.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/02-STIKK-2019-ToR-External-Financial-Audit.pdf